Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Considering applying for this "iPhone 6s tester" job on gumtree. It was posted by someone who has been posting for a year and has posted loads of other jobs. I don't know if this is genuine! You get a free iPhone 6s to keep and test and it is a temporary part time job. Any advice? Thanks🌻

ReputationRep:
    I have never really heard of such a job however it sound possible. I would suggest researching into it much more. Also make sure you sign some contact and check our the company you will work with to ensure nothing bad happens.

(Original post by aieshacaitlin)
    Considering applying for this "iPhone 6s tester" job on gumtree. It was posted by someone who has been posting for a year and has posted loads of other jobs. I don't know if this is genuine! You get a free iPhone 6s to keep and test and it is a temporary part time job. Any advice? Thanks🌻

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.