Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I recently got offered a room at Oxley in leeds. I would lile to hear other people's experoence at Oxley. Was it lively? What was the flat like in general? (Big/small/spacious?) I would like to knoe if you guys enjoyed being at oxley and how well you coped with the distance issue.
    Also who else is going this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm staying at Oxley this year too! Room 6.11 in Oxley House

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool! What are you studying? I cant remember my room now haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying Criminal Justice and Criminology, what about you? Your room should be on your contract.

ReputationRep:
    Cool! Adult nursing
    I'm E2.14

ReputationRep:
    Nice, I've seen quite a few adult nursing students in our Oxley group chat & I think there's someone who'll be in your flat! If you're on facebook I'll add you to the chat if you want?

ReputationRep:
    I dont have facebook but glad to know other nurses will be in my flat!
    Are you gonna get the bus into uni everyday?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's okay Yeah I'm going to look into getting a student bus pass for the year.

ReputationRep:
    I think i will too as i cant drive :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.