Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Sainsburys watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Can someone tell me if this is right,, my supervisor at sainsburys (who has it in for me!) said that if i dont get my hair cut i could get fired?!?! this cant be right? why do they have limits on my hair wen there must be girls there who have longer hair. It comes down to my biceps. which is pretty long, but there must be women who have it longer that work there. but nobody likes this guy at work, he is a slacker, doesnt pull his own weight, he is racist and really bitter towards me. he is a fat-ass and only comes up to my pelvis and still bosses people around, do u think i should file a report??

ReputationRep:
    What department are you on?

Pff actually that doesn't matter, if you're on a counter tie it up and you'll be fine. They can't sack you for it as far as I know! When I worked there we had plenty of long haired males.

It would be very harsh to fire somebody for having long hair, just ignore him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R'caran)
    Why of course I will marry you kirsten Dunst
    she's mine im afraid

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends works in Sainsburys, in the restuarant, and he has long hair which is about shoulder length, however he has to tie it back for work and wear a hat as he serves food....but he has never been threatened with being fired beacuse of his hair!
    That's not right surely!

ReputationRep:
    i work in produce and checkouts, he actually makes fun of me which is quite funny, he says dont put rich on the check outs he scares the old women, probably because i am big with long black hair and a beard lol. i think i will start wearing a pony tail and if he carries on ill just throw a melon at him.

ahhh man kirsten dunst is so hot!

ReputationRep:
    i work in produce and checkouts, he actually makes fun of me which is quite funny, he says dont put rich on the check outs he scares the old women, probably because i am big with long black hair and a beard lol. i think i will start wearing a pony tail and if he carries on ill just throw a melon at him.

ahhh man kirsten dunst is so hot!
    have you seen spiderman 2 ?

such great tits

ReputationRep:
    Can someone tell me if this is right,, my supervisor at sainsburys (who has it in for me!) said that if i dont get my hair cut i could get fired?!?! this cant be right? why do they have limits on my hair wen there must be girls there who have longer hair. It comes down to my biceps. which is pretty long, but there must be women who have it longer that work there. but nobody likes this guy at work, he is a slacker, doesnt pull his own weight, he is racist and really bitter towards me. he is a fat-ass and only comes up to my pelvis and still bosses people around, do u think i should file a report??
    its happened a few times on the news, you can take them to the courts if that dont work, go to the curopean courts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)

such great tits
    lol yeah i have

ReputationRep:

such great tits
    lol, not yet, but sure as hell gona!

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah i have
    lol, not yet, but sure as hell gona!
    whats going on here :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Her tits are awful in spiderman 2, saggy, with a massive gap in the middle, and quite small too.

Yuccccccck

ReputationRep:
    whats going on here :confused:

hehe that was probably because i didnt press stop intime on my browser, i didnt read it as spiderman 2 at first. i loved the first one tho

ReputationRep:
    wish i could web sling, how cool would that be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    What department are you on?

Pff actually that doesn't matter, if you're on a counter tie it up and you'll be fine. They can't sack you for it as far as I know! When I worked there we had plenty of long haired males.
    i went with glitter in my hair once at xmas and the store manager took me to his office! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    Her tits are awful in spiderman 2, saggy, with a massive gap in the middle, and quite small too.

Yuccccccck
    they looked quite big in one dress that she was wearing!
    looks good here

ReputationRep:
    wish i could web sling, how cool would that be
    id like to be a mutant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    i went with glitter in my hair once at xmas and the store manager took me to his office! :eek:
    For punishment?! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    For punishment?! :eek:
    lo...yes, sorry - didn't make that too clear did i? hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    lol

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.