Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Results day is coming up and I'm excited but extremely nervous as well. I'm thinking of various ideas as to what my GCSE grades could be so here are my predicted grades:

Geography: C (did foundation in Geography
    Spanish: B (did foundation in the listening/reading exams but did higher in speaking with an A and B and writing with 2 Cs)
    Food Tech: C+ or B
    Maths: Hopefully an A or B
    English: B or B+ (maybe an A and I only did the Lang Exam (was in hospital for 3 months so missed the Lit Exam)
    Sciences: Physics - C or B
    Chemistry - C
    Biology - B

Are these good predicted grades if I'm going to start A Levels?

ReputationRep:
    They're not bad, but considering A-Level is a lot harder, you might want to focus a little bit more because a C at GCSE is probably a lot lower at A-Level.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanF2000)
    Results day is coming up and I'm excited but extremely nervous as well. I'm thinking of various ideas as to what my GCSE grades could be so here are my predicted grades:

Geography: C (did foundation in Geography
    Spanish: B (did foundation in the listening/reading exams but did higher in speaking with an A and B and writing with 2 Cs)
    Food Tech: C+ or B
    Maths: Hopefully an A or B
    English: B or B+ (maybe an A and I only did the Lang Exam (was in hospital for 3 months so missed the Lit Exam)
    Sciences: Physics - C or B
    Chemistry - C
    Biology - B

Are these good predicted grades if I'm going to start A Levels?
    Those are completely fine. All you have to do is work harder at A-levels and you'll easily achieve what you want. There are a lot of people who've went into A-levels with Bs and Cs at GCSE and have come out with As and Bs at A-level. Work hard and you'll achieve anything.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't look at them, not because I'm rude and want to post for the sake of posting, but because I know anyone can do A-levels so long as you can work hard and put it all in.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.