Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I didn't get into halls and am looking into private accommodation. Iv'e seen a couple 4/5 bedrooms houses that are only available to rent as a whole house. I'm looking for either 3 or 4 other housemates (depending on what house I can get). I will be attending the house hunting event on the 3rd of September so If anyone is interested in going house hunting as a group (of four or five) send me a msg. Im studying (BSc) Economics and First Years/Freshers 2016 are wanted.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm in the same situation as you, I'm totally interested in checking out private accommodation. Please send me a way I can contact you further about this.
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm also going to need an accommodation.

ReputationRep:
    Im in the same boat, but im going to the one this thursday

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I too am in the same position and will be coming down on the 3rd Sept. Would be great to arrange to meet up and go house hunting. How can I go about contacting you?

ReputationRep:
    Alright, I'm in a similar situation here and probably gonna go down on the 3rd, give us a message if you can, cheers.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there!

Go check out Unilife! Unilife Student accommodation offers a safe, stylish and comfortable space for you to relax, study and enjoy with friends. All of our studios include unlimited high speed internet, laundry credits, your own smart TV and the luxury of a double bed with en-suite; while also being able to enjoy the great social spaces provided too - including a gym, communal and study area.

Unilife creates the ultimate student living experience, if you're interested don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or you could go and check out our website https://www.unilife.co.uk

Good luck in your search!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 9, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.