Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im an undergraduate and I've just finished my first year. I have to resit 2 exams from separate modules, but one of the exams i am not so confident about and I feel as if I will fail again. If i do what will happen?? I have tried calling the Uni all day but no one has been picking up. Will I get kicked out of uni or can I resit again in the 2nd year? I am a bit worried.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Sydneysmith097)
    Im an undergraduate and I've just finished my first year. I have to resit 2 exams from separate modules, but one of the exams i am not so confident about and I feel as if I will fail again. If i do what will happen?? I have tried calling the Uni all day but no one has been picking up. Will I get kicked out of uni or can I resit again in the 2nd year? I am a bit worried.
    You'll need to check your university's policy, but for example, at UEA, you have to pass ALL the first year modules in order to progress to second year. If we fail one or modules, we either have to resit the year, or leave.

It might be wise emailing or calling (if you have their number) your personal advisor ASAP!

ReputationRep:
    what uni and course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ICT Geek)
    what uni and course
    Lsbu and psychology

ReputationRep:
    Lsbu and psychology
    they should let u resit the yr. whats ur name

ReputationRep:
    i won't have failed the whole module though, just one exam from it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.