Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone.
    I'm starting postgrad studies at QUB in September and I'm currently based in England. Because of that I can't make any viewings at rooms I've seen advertised online. I am planning instead on staying in a backpacker's hostel for a week, room-hunting like crazy and hopefully finding something when I arrive in mid-September.

I know Belfast quite well but not familiar with the letting market there: will there still be rooms for rent next month or will there be a shortage?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by eamb)
    Hi everyone.
    I'm starting postgrad studies at QUB in September and I'm currently based in England. Because of that I can't make any viewings at rooms I've seen advertised online. I am planning instead on staying in a backpacker's hostel for a week, room-hunting like crazy and hopefully finding something when I arrive in mid-September.

I know Belfast quite well but not familiar with the letting market there: will there still be rooms for rent next month or will there be a shortage?
    Hey guys,

Hoping we can help out a little - If your looking for stylish accommodation in Belfast then take a look at John Bell House (private student halls). Our showrooms are open now so you are more than welcome to come take a look around and find out all about living with us. If you cant pop in, give us a call and we can arrange for a video etc of our show room.

All rooms are en suite, with comfy small double beds, storage space, and a shared kitchen and living area for each student apartment. Plus, we also have a limited number of en suite studios available too! We also have a great Social Space with flat screen TV and table tennis table, as well a great outdoor space in our courtyard. We are a 15 minute walk to Queens too!

Check out our Facebook page over at www.facebook.com/johnbellhousebelfast to see the latest events, photos with our current students or contact us on 02895 901683.

Thanks,
    Anna @ Fresh

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I've got a room in Mount Charles,which is a Queen's owned house just off botanic avenue.The place has been recently refurbished and is just a 5 minute walk from the main campus.It's available to move into from the beginning of term. Let me know if you're interested!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.