Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I'm the only one who applied to Cardiff through adjustment to avoid the hole that is Warwick Uni lmao

So glad to be going to Cardiff University I went to the open day for clearing students last saturday and loved everything. I'm going to be studying french and japanese and only just applied to accommodation but it's unlikely I'll get anything so, cheers to being homeless lol

Anyone else get in to Cardiff through clearing or adjustment? What course you doing and what's everyone's plans for freshers?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I got in through clearing same about the accommodation though haha, just holding out for somewhere with a roof at the moment! I'm studying English Lit and I have no idea of my plans for freshers yet, hopefully lots of fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahchuu)
    I feel like I'm the only one who applied to Cardiff through adjustment to avoid the hole that is Warwick Uni lmao

So glad to be going to Cardiff University I went to the open day for clearing students last saturday and loved everything. I'm going to be studying french and japanese and only just applied to accommodation but it's unlikely I'll get anything so, cheers to being homeless lol

Anyone else get in to Cardiff through clearing or adjustment? What course you doing and what's everyone's plans for freshers?
    I've been given a place through clearing as well, but couldn't make it to the clearing day on Saturday. Did they say anything about accommodation on the day? I am getting a bit anxious about having somewhere to live and it took ages to get my SIMs username and password to be able to apply for accom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nessie1)
    I've been given a place through clearing as well, but couldn't make it to the clearing day on Saturday. Did they say anything about accommodation on the day? I am getting a bit anxious about having somewhere to live and it took ages to get my SIMs username and password to be able to apply for accom.
    Yes they did, they said the emails should be sent within 2-3 days from the 20th. But they also said their systems are really busy and glitch out sometimes so some people will recieve the username and password emails later. I recieved mine late too so, it's unfair but don't worry, they will help people without uni accommodation ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahchuu)
    Yes they did, they said the emails should be sent within 2-3 days from the 20th. But they also said their systems are really busy and glitch out sometimes so some people will recieve the username and password emails later. I recieved mine late too so, it's unfair but don't worry, they will help people without uni accommodation ^^
    In that case I might not have applied that late, as I received the email and registered on the 20th. Fingers crossed I will get something in halls.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.