Looking for Books for My Course

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I have recently been accepted to go to loughborough for Engineering Management. I am taking a gap year (next year) so i was wondering if there was any textbooks i could buy to start having a look over the course during my gap year.
    Any comments/help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisO92)
    Hey guys, I have recently been accepted to go to loughborough for Engineering Management. I am taking a gap year (next year) so i was wondering if there was any textbooks i could buy to start having a look over the course during my gap year.
    Any comments/help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Hi ChrisO92

Well done that's great news we look forward to welcoming you in 2017!

You'd be best to get in touch directly with the department about this - they usually send out a reading list and other induction information shortly before the start of term, but as you are deferring for a year you might not receive yours yet.

I'd contact Sheralyn Thorne on 01509 227644 or [email protected]. She should be able to advise you

Amy

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 23, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.