The Student Room Group

A level options

Hi,
So I'm doing biology, chemistry and history for definite next year for my a levels but struggling with my last option. I'm aiming to go to medical school hopefully as I want to be a doctor or possibly become a lawyer. I know maths is desired but as I'm doing biology would it make much difference? I didn't study psychology at GCSE but it seems interesting but then I find maths pretty tricky and would probably stress me out more. Additionally I am also considering English as I enjoy it. But would it be better to do maths or not make much difference in uni applications if I do psychology or English? And if so which English is easier/better out of English literature or language?
Original post by abbibott99
Hi,
So I'm doing biology, chemistry and history for definite next year for my a levels but struggling with my last option. I'm aiming to go to medical school hopefully as I want to be a doctor or possibly become a lawyer. I know maths is desired but as I'm doing biology would it make much difference? I didn't study psychology at GCSE but it seems interesting but then I find maths pretty tricky and would probably stress me out more. Additionally I am also considering English as I enjoy it. But would it be better to do maths or not make much difference in uni applications if I do psychology or English? And if so which English is easier/better out of English literature or language?

As long as you have biology and chemistry your other subjects don't matter too much. Pick what you think you'll enjoy the most :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest