Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Really struggling to find people in Liberty Park Halls, so I thought i would start a discussion to find some people and maybe create a Facebook group

I'm in LP-3-1-1c

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Richa)
    Really struggling to find people in Liberty Park Halls, so I thought i would start a discussion to find some people and maybe create a Facebook group

I'm in LP-3-1-1c
    Same, I'm trying to find my flatmates, I am in LP-6-0-1d. I think this is block 6, floor 0, flat 1, so I am looking for others from this flat!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olihunter31)
    Same, I'm trying to find my flatmates, I am in LP-6-0-1d. I think this is block 6, floor 0, flat 1, so I am looking for others from this flat!
    there is a group on facebook what me to give you a link??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Richa)
    there is a group on facebook what me to give you a link??
    Is it this one?
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1680389998871739/

I've clicked to joing but it says pending so I think somebody has to accept me before I'm in the group and can post, if you're already in the group idk if you can add me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olihunter31)
    I got assigned LP-6-2-1

I guess we're in the same block?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in your flat!
    LP-3-1-1e x

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.