Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As Lincoln is my insurance choice would it take longer for them to send my enrolment pack? My place has been confirmed through UCAS and I'm getting a bit worried that I've not received my enrolment pack and I've not heard about my accommodation yet either.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Lincoln is my insurance choice also. I received my welcome pack yesterday However I have not heard about my accommodation yet either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeyaHaley)
    Hey Lincoln is my insurance choice also. I received my welcome pack yesterday However I have not heard about my accommodation yet either.
    My pack came yesterday also but still waiting about accommodation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma_greenhalgh)
    My pack came yesterday also but still waiting about accommodation
    I received an e-mail this morning from accommodation but they have given me my 6th option :/

ReputationRep:
    I received an e-mail this morning from accommodation but they have given me my 6th option :/
    What did you get? I got an offer to Pavilions House

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma_greenhalgh)
    What did you get? I got an offer to Pavilions House
    Well I just rejected my offer for Travellers Rest and have sent them an e-mail with a list of the other accommodation I would be interested in. Pavillions House is out of my price range.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi,
    If you have any worries about enrolment packs or accommodation then please contact either [email protected] or [email protected].
    Darren

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer of accommodation at Park Court. So happy!!!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer of accommodation at Park Court. So happy!!!
    I'm going into Park Court as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexoso)
    I'm going into Park Court as well!
    Awesome I thought it was a good price considering it is all ensuite rooms Maybe I'll see you around. What course will you be doing?

ReputationRep:
    Awesome I thought it was a good price considering it is all ensuite rooms Maybe I'll see you around. What course will you be doing?
    Yeah the value is unreal, I'm doing Computer Science what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexoso)
    Yeah the value is unreal, I'm doing Computer Science what about you?
    I'm going to be studying Zoology

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.