Social Policy -

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    im going to apply to social policy in Birmingham and LSE and i was wondering how hard it might be to get into LSE. i got 2A's and 6B's at GCSE (i didnt go to a good school) and i study politics chemistry and psychology at a level. i will be predicted A*AB but i was wondering if anyone got into social policy at LSE and if so how hard was it? also do you think i will have a chance of getting in? im going to apply to global health as well so my pesonal statement will be 50/50 social policy and global health.

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting BSc Social Policy at LSE next month.

I have similar GCSE grades to you, although a few A*s and a few more As. I got A*AB in Business, Maths, and History A Levels.

You certainly have a chance.

Make sure you focus your personal statement on LSE's course. Since they don't have interviews or admissions tests like Oxbridge does, they put a lot of weight on the quality of your personal statement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by candyfloss98)
    im going to apply to social policy in Birmingham and LSE and i was wondering how hard it might be to get into LSE. i got 2A's and 6B's at GCSE (i didnt go to a good school) and i study politics chemistry and psychology at a level. i will be predicted A*AB but i was wondering if anyone got into social policy at LSE and if so how hard was it? also do you think i will have a chance of getting in? im going to apply to global health as well so my pesonal statement will be 50/50 social policy and global health.
    Hi, I see that you're applying for global health and social policy just like me! I'm hoping to apply to KCL, queen Mary's and UCL, but can't find anymore courses similar. What are you applying for?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 14, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.