The Student Room Group

she touched me

There is this girl that volunteers at the same place as me. The other day i caught her staring at me many time (she would turn away very quickly when i looked at her/some times we would just make eye contact and i would be the first person to look away).
So today i was blocking her path (without knowing), she was in front of me, she put her hand round my waste and tapped my back and asked me to move out the way!!!!
Does this mean anything?or am i just overthinking?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think something's definitely wrong if she's got her hand round your waste.
Original post by UWS

:smile::biggrin::laugh::toofunny:
Reply 3
Original post by UWS

hand around my waist*
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
There is this girl that volunteers at the same place as me. The other day i caught her staring at me many time (she would turn away very quickly when i looked at her/some times we would just make eye contact and i would be the first person to look away).
So today i was blocking her path (without knowing), she was in front of me, she put her hand round my waste and tapped my back and asked me to move out the way!!!!

Isn't it obvious? She clearly wants to sleep with you. Wake up.
Reply 5
Original post by Vyres
Isn't it obvious? She clearly wants to sleep with you. Wake up.

But if he wakes up, she won't be able to "sleep" with him.
Original post by Harrykel

Aha, with comments like that I'm surprised you've only got one little rep bar!!

Wow....
Reply 8

Tushay sir.
The classic 'hand around my waist', it means the following.

I want you to take me out to dinner, not at a classy restaurant, nothing Michelin star, but something fancy enough to make a dent in your wallet. Afterwards I want us both to then go to a drive in cinema and watch 'The Fault in our Stars' whilst munching on some minstrels and sipping on some diet coke. I don't want to take things too far so perhaps no sex on the first night, but tomorrow I will signal you with the classic 'tap on the shoulder', that means I'm ready.

It took a lot of translating, but that's roughly what she means.

Spoiler

Original post by UWS

PRSOM :rofl:

OP it means you were in her way. That's all. Some people are just more touchy than others...she would have done the same to any other person in her way.
This is going to be a funny thread :laugh:
She wants to peg you
volunteer to take her out :smile:
:rofl: this thread is very interesting
Original post by Protoxylic
The classic 'hand around my waist', it means the following.

I want you to take me out to dinner, not at a classy restaurant, nothing Michelin star, but something fancy enough to make a dent in your wallet. Afterwards I want us both to then go to a drive in cinema and watch 'The Fault in our Stars' whilst munching on some minstrels and sipping on some diet coke. I don't want to take things too far so perhaps no sex on the first night, but tomorrow I will signal you with the classic 'tap on the shoulder', that means I'm ready.

It took a lot of translating, but that's roughly what she means.

Spoiler

That was genuinely hilarious

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous

She might fancy you. On the other hand she might not. Glad to be of assistance
Original post by UWS

Apparently I'm meant to like some other members' posts first before liking, so have my verbal lol instead:

Lol.

I hope that you enjoyed it!
i had a cheeky giggle at some of these comments
I'd be more worried about the fact that she's going through the bins to get her mitts on your waste tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending