The Student Room Group

Cant collect GCSE results - sending a stamped envelope HELP!!

Hi So i cant collect my gcse results on thursday and just found out so i will urgently send a stamped envelope via royal mail signed for 1st class post 2moro in the post office BUT what do i need to do just send in a stamped and self addressed envelope inside the envelope which has my school address on obviously. Will they know its for my GCSE results?? Like do i need to put ina slip saying its for that or no need? And do i need any other details etc? It will say my full name so is that info enough?

Please help ive never done this if any of you have please lemme know i dont wanna get it wrong its a A4 envelope im sending inside another a4
Original post by Pinkpearl14
Hi So i cant collect my gcse results on thursday and just found out so i will urgently send a stamped envelope via royal mail signed for 1st class post 2moro in the post office BUT what do i need to do just send in a stamped and self addressed envelope inside the envelope which has my school address on obviously. Will they know its for my GCSE results?? Like do i need to put ina slip saying its for that or no need? And do i need any other details etc? It will say my full name so is that info enough?

Please help ive never done this if any of you have please lemme know i dont wanna get it wrong its a A4 envelope im sending inside another a4

Hmm, is there no way you can contact your school to tell them, or arrange for someone else (with written permission) to collect your results on behalf of you? It may be slightly easier, since it's pretty late and also you're more likely to get your results on time,
Original post by Pinkpearl14

Can't the school just send you your results after results day? In my school, if someone doesn't turn up to results day, the envelope is kept in the school office for a few hours and then sent first class to your address, so does your school not offer this? I'm confused, maybe get in contact with your school to negotiate or get someone at home to collect them for you (with a letter giving your consent).

Good luck on your results!

Quick Reply

Latest