Turn on thread page Beta

Pets watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What kind of pet do you own? Does is cause you a lot of trouble, or does it bring you a lot of joy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    What kind of pet do you own? Does is cause you a lot of trouble, or does it bring you a lot of joy?
    we have a cat.

i want a dog.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I have a parrot. He is currently in a lot of trouble for biting daddy and trying to bite me

ReputationRep:
    I have a rabbit and a horse....and neither are much trouble, although I would be found to complain about walking 2 miles down a muddy field at 7pm in the dark and rainy winter to bring the horse in, I would rather have them than not
    I did have a dog up until February this year, but he was put down but he was a totally ace dog

I have a golden retriver called Tess, she's too old to cause any trouble.

ReputationRep:
    I have a doggie. He's a Staffordshire Bull Terrier and I wuv him.

(Uh.. He's not on the site I linked to though. That's just so you get an idea of what he looks like. He's brindle brown with a white chest, paws, and with a white stripe on his nose.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley...)
    I have a doggie. He's a Staffordshire Bull Terrier and I wuv him.

(Uh.. He's not on the site I linked to though. That's just so you get an idea of what he looks like. He's brindle brown with a white chest, paws, and with a white stripe on his nose.)
    they are v ugly dogs

i have two labradors - one black and one golden

ReputationRep:
    here is a pic of my ferret, her name is ferris. She gets into al lot of ****, one time she dumped over a 2L bottle of syrup and rolled in it, big mess
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I have 2 cats and yes, they cause me a lot of trouble lol
    I have a tortie 16 year old female with diabetes and a 7 year old ginger male who has been hospitalised by the vet due to a serious bout of gastro-entritus (he is coming home tomorrow )
    I am definately getting him insured... we have learned a very expensive lesson!!

ReputationRep:
    here is a pic of my ferret, her name is ferris. She gets into al lot of ****, one time she dumped over a 2L bottle of syrup and rolled in it, big mess
    Awww she is sweet. Is she neutered?

ReputationRep:
    I hae a boxer dog named Keo, she is calmer than she used to be! We got her in Cyprus and she had to go into quarrentine which means she hates enclosed spaces!! Shes is lovely really...best when shes fast asleep, except se snores way too much!

ReputationRep:
    I also have a dog, she is a very good dog, Brushes herself, and just loves people. she is 10 years old now, gettin old. She is a German shepard, and part wolf.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Homegrownkitten)
    Awww she is sweet. Is she neutered?
    ya she is spayed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    they are v ugly dogs
    Oh, they're beautiful. They have a bad reputation though, but that's mainly down to bad owners. Yes, they were bread for bull baiting and dogfights, but it doesn't meant they're violent. It's only if they're mistreated and trained that way. They're very good family dogs, but it's best to have them as the only pet, unless you get them at the same time as baby pets.

Sorry, I feel the need to defend them, they're my favourite breed I'd quite like an English Bull Terrier too though, or a Weimaraner..

Oh, here's my actual dog:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley...)
    Oh, they're beautiful. They have a bad reputation though, but that's mainly down to bad owners. Yes, they were bread for bull baiting and dogfights, but it doesn't meant they're violent. It's only if they're mistreated and trained that way. They're very good family dogs, but it's best to have them as the only pet, unless you get them at the same time as baby pets.

Sorry, I feel the need to defend them, they're my favourite breed I'd quite like an English Bull Terrier too though, or a Weimaraner..

Oh, here's my actual dog:
    ok your dog doesnt look too bad, but some them look awful :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    ok your dog doesnt look too bad, but some them look awful :mad:
    Hehe, I think they're gorgeous. Eye of the beholder, I guess.

ReputationRep:
    I have a cat (which I hate - not mine my sisters) and a snake (again not mine - my brother's) which is beautiful. Neither are much of a pain, I used to have a rabbit for 7 years but it died, was much harder to look after but I loved it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onlylittleme)
    I have a cat (which I hate - not mine my sisters) and a snake (again not mine - my brother's) which is beautiful. Neither are much of a pain, I used to have a rabbit for 7 years but it died, was much harder to look after but I loved it.
    My rabbit is 10 years old this year!
    Does anyone else think that's a freakishly long time for a pet rabbit to be alive :eek: ?
    The rabbit I had when I was younger died at age 8.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that is pretty old. We thought that my rabbit was quite old, when we bought it we were told it would only live for about 4-5 years. What type of rabbit do you have? Maybe that makes a difference, mine was a dwarf lop eared.

ReputationRep:
    I want a reptile....

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.