Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I had a rabbit before, nice fur, one night a Black Bear tried to get it, it broke open the cage it was in, the rabbit left the cage and the bear chased the rabbit around the yard and then he rabbit died of a heart attack, and the bear left it there, ddint even take it

The rabbits name was Hunny bunny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onlylittleme)
    Yeah that is pretty old. We thought that my rabbit was quite old, when we bought it we were told it would only live for about 4-5 years. What type of rabbit do you have? Maybe that makes a difference, mine was a dwarf lop eared.
    Exactly I was under the impression that most rabbits lived until age 6 or so.
    My rabbit at the moment is an English, and the other rabbit was also an English. I'm not sure about the longevity of different rabbit breeds though.

ReputationRep:
    Here is a pic of my cat, her name is Panzee and she loves people, although i am allergic to cats, and a try to stay away, she just keeps coming. When you hold her, she purrs and drools, yes big gobs. She scared of everything, dosnt leave my yard, scared of other cats, my ferret, raccoons. She does like my dog wiskey, and brushes up against her and layes beside her when the sun is out on my deck
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I have two dogs and many stick insects. I would love a tortoise which I'm allowed but the donkey or horse or pony I'd like is not alowed in my household. The dogs cause me both trouble and joy. Tearing up the house. Eating things if you don't watch them, pets are super.

Has anyone else got a chesapeake bay retriever?

ReputationRep:
    Goldfish - acts like any other bits of furniture
    Dog - acts like a crazy greedy hound

ReputationRep:
    i have a 3 year old cat. can be troublesome because of bringing creatures home. but other then that hes great.

ReputationRep:
    I have a 13 year old male cat called Sweep, who acts his age with some weird mood-swings. He's friendly enough when he wants food or attention, but he swiped at me the other week when I was playing with him. He cut my hand when he was rolling about in the sunshine, although he did give me a warning swipe.

I had to take him to the vet's as well about a month ago - a 15 minute drive which he did NOT enjoy. It turns out one of his teeth had come loose and was digging into his tongue, poor thing.

ReputationRep:
    We have a dog called Hollie and she's around 10 years old (not 100% sure cause we had her from a rescue centre). She's caused a bit of trouble since we've had her but she's my baby

We've just found she's diabetic though and she's got cataracts so she's going blind so I hope she's gonna be okay!
    Attached Images

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2004
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.