Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My crush BLOCKED me on Facebook, please help me :( Watch

ReputationRep:
    ve known him for 3 years , I have went or with him once 3 years ago and nearly got in a relationship with him but I couldn't keep being with him as I still had feelings for my ex. We didn't talk for about half a year and recently we really started messaging each other a lot , he said that we'd be good together and that I'm perfect and stunning and that he wants to see me, he even made plans however he flaked on me and he made plans again with me and the day before I was meant to see him I inboxed hin saying hey and HE BLOCKED ME. I was devastated !! I didn't do anything wrong. Anyway I messaged him on Instagram to ask why and he said and I quote ' I'm not just ready for a relationship my head is a mess as it is '*

Basically wtf. What happened why has he been acting like he wanted one and that he liked me**I don't understand is this my fault? Will he come back?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imaditz)
    ve known him for 3 years , I have went or with him once 3 years ago and nearly got in a relationship with him but I couldn't keep being with him as I still had feelings for my ex. We didn't talk for about half a year and recently we really started messaging each other a lot , he said that we'd be good together and that I'm perfect and stunning and that he wants to see me, he even made plans however he flaked on me and he made plans again with me and the day before I was meant to see him I inboxed hin saying hey and HE BLOCKED ME. I was devastated !! I didn't do anything wrong. Anyway I messaged him on Instagram to ask why and he said and I quote ' I'm not just ready for a relationship my head is a mess as it is '*

Basically wtf. What happened why has he been acting like he wanted one and that he liked me**I don't understand is this my fault? Will he come back?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Leave him to it and give him space. Don't message him anymore and wait for him to get back to you

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Boys are weird. So are girls. People are weird and it's impossible to tell what's going on inside their head. Eat some ice cream and try not to worry about it, as difficult as it is. He's probably scared/doesn't know how to say what he means in a conversation so chickened the heck out of there. xx

ReputationRep:
    Scared about what

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Scared about what

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Scared about the intensity of his feelings for you probably. Some young men like to portray the player persona. Feelings get in the way of that. He's out before you can break his heart.

Someone said eat some icecream and move on. I agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CCC75)
    Scared about the intensity of his feelings for you probably. Some young men like to portray the player persona. Feelings get in the way of that. He's out before you can break his heart.

Someone said eat some icecream and move on. I agree.
    Thanks good answer , I don't think he has a player persons, he's quiet timid but do you think this could still be the reason ? And will he ever come back lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks good answer , I don't think he has a player persons, he's quiet timid but do you think this could still be the reason ? And will he ever come back lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If not a player, the bailing out before he falls too deep part still fits. He may come back round to pursuing you again. The thing is it's not healthy to wait for him to do that.

You will meet another crush. Try to have a good time whilst your waiting for that crush to come along. You won't find them whilst pining for crush that blocked you for nonsense.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm afraid I can't help you

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's pay back for you choosing your ex over him all those years ago and he's never forgotten it or i could be completely wrong but Some men are stupid and childish and hold on to grudges for a long time as i remember years ago i used to use adverts in my local newspapers to meet people and one man told me on the phone that he is 6ft 4, i am 5ft7 so i told him he's too tall and i was not sure i wanted to meet him then he got upset and tried to explain that his ex was only 4ft something.
    I can't remember her exact height and i can't remember how we left it on the phone but i do remember changing my mind the next day and i rang him up but it was on answer machine so i left a message to say i changed my mind and would meet him but i got no reply. I rang a few times and left another message but he never picked up the phone so i did not bother trying anymore because it was extremely childish to get upset over something like that so he never forgave me for turning him down the first time but also i probably made him feel bad about being so tall and no one else had a problem with his height before but it was still very childidh the way he left it by not answering his phone.

Also Years ago Another time a man asked me out i said no because i was not sure i really fancied him as he was not my usual type then i changed my mind the next day because i thought maybe i should stop being so picky and give him a chance because being so picky is the reason i'm single so i went on one date but after that he just seemed like he was holding a grudge just because i had turned him down the first time.

Anyway what this man did to you by blocking you on face book was really cowardly and cruel and there is no good explanation he can give for that which is why i think that's his revenge for you turning him down before because even if his head is in a mess and he's not ready for a relationship he should have told you that before giving you false hope by saying your perfect, etc or he should have just said can we just be friends for now because i have some problems and i don't want to lead you on not block you on face book without any explanation and forcing you to track him down on Instagram because that was cruel.

Some men/boys think they are better than women/girls and they think we are all so desperate to be in a relationship with them and can't live without them that's why they act in this way and come out with ******** about their head is in a mess and they are not ready for a relationship yet because i've heard that bull before.
    Because 3 years ago a bloke i really liked told me that same **** and he also told me i would get too attached to him ( Arrogant ******* ) actually i would not as that was his fear that i would but he was wrong.
    But then again did'nt you use the same line on him ? So he's just throwing that back at you.
    I should really just tell you not to contact him again and wait for him to contact you but i think you need some type of closure because your totally confused by the whole thing but i think you should just message him on Instagram one last time saying your not going to wait for him and if you meet someone else he's lost his chance or something similar in your own words, that might put a rocket up his backside but if it does'nt then he is not a real man and you will find someone better.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.