The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DMU student looking for accommodation

Hey I'm a DMU student starting in September, and I'm looking for accommodation with a total budget of £125p/w. So if anyone has a spare room available or any other info, please let me know.
Im in the exact same situation...
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by Sarah2211
Hey I'm a DMU student starting in September, and I'm looking for accommodation with a total budget of £125p/w. So if anyone has a spare room available or any other info, please let me know.

2 bed house on Ullswater Street.Need 2 people to take over the tenancy. £80 per week not including bills (but they didn't work out to much). Basically on campus, right next to the one stop/Dmu doctors. Great for anyone who who tends to run late.Downstairs:Front room has a desk, wardrobe and table, can be used as a study room or for storage.Middle room has a big sofa, and two sofa chairs with a table. Kitchen has enough cupboard space and has just had a new oven fitted, also has a washing machine so money will be saved! Garden is fully paved and just the right size for 2 people. Also has a washing line. Upstairs: Bedrooms are both a decent size with double beds, wardrobes, built in cupboard, shelving unit and a desk with chair. Bathroom is very big and has a bath/shower and storage unit.

Contact me if you're interested! There's two of you in the same situation so this would be perfect for you!! I'd be happy to send you pictures or even let you see the house.
Hi everyone

At the moment the accommodation office are asking students to log into their booking portal as normal, but if it says
there is no availability, you will need to leave a preference for either Sulets or Glassworks. They will then work our way
through the lists and allocate accommodation. You’re more than welcome to try other providers in the private sector,
but you won't be able to book rooms that have been reserved by the accommodation office through Sulets or
Glassworks directly.
If you have any more questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch by calling the Enquiry team on 0116 250 6070.
We look forward to seeing you in a few weeks!
Heyyy!! We have a room available! Its less than 100 pound a week! Its a four bedroom house! But first things first are u a girl or boy?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending