Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I've decided to go to a college for my years 12/13 instead of my schools sixth form, I just really want a fresh start I guess. But i wanted some help, I've chosen to do a Media Film Production course and it awards a Level 3 Diploma, would this still mean I can get into uni? Thanks!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Check the entry requirements for uni courses you're interested in and see what you need to meet them.
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.