How often do you masturbate?

Watch
L33t
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Just seen a post on stopping so I am curious. BE HONEST! How often do you beat the meat/ polish the pearl? I include those in a relationship like myself too!

How many times a month/ week day etc.
username1539513
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by L33t)
BE HONEST! How often do you beat the meat/ polish the pearl? I include those in relationships like myself too!

Why? :laugh:
Emizi
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
2-4 times a month... ish.
L33t
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Why not, are you afraid to answer? It's a normal thing to do you know.
username1539513
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by L33t)
Why not, are you afraid to answer? It's a normal thing to do you know.
Twice a week normally
Clockrice
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
When the mood takes me.
Samii123
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Clockrice)
Spoiler:
Show
When the mood takes me.
And when that happens, the L from your name suddenly disappears...
Anonymous #1
Report 5 years ago
Not gonna lie, I do it daily. Perhaps that's weird for a female but that's the routine I've ended up in.
AdeptDz
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Rarely

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #2
Report 5 years ago
As a women daily, I can't seem to stop
M.S_
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
1-2 times a day, its now a daily routine for me 😂
Darost98
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Is it weird that I don't masturbate at all .. And I haven't been intimate with anyone for about 5months now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Roperjacob
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Not gonna lie, I do it daily. Perhaps that's weird for a female but that's the routine I've ended up in.
you need some meat
Anonymous #3
Report 5 years ago
Anything from twice a day to not masturbating for two weeks.
Anonymous #3
Report 5 years ago
Actually sometimes 3 times a day
LeJuliet
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
If you are guys and you say that you masturbate just a couple of time a week you are lying. You do it daily.
Jowa34
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by L33t)
Just seen a post on stopping so I am curious. BE HONEST! How often do you beat the meat/ polish the pearl? I include those in a relationship like myself too!

Every day. I don't understand why people or creeped out by it
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Darost98)
Is it weird that I don't masturbate at all ..
No..

(Original post by LeJuliet)
If you are guys and you say that you masturbate just a couple of time a week you are lying. You do it daily.
.. and plenty of men don't.

Like everything else, it varies a lot between people and over time. Some people never do it, some do it multiple times a day. All are normal.
username2791212
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by LeJuliet)
Just because you assume all men are constantly horny doesn't mean it's okay to accuse them of lying. Lots of men rarely masturbate or just a few times every so often.

It's a personal thing unrelated to gender.
bikiniikilll
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
3 times a week

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (51)
12.2%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.91%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (106)
25.36%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (38)
9.09%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (200)
47.85%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.59%

Watched Threads