Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone, I am due to start at edge hill in September and I have to have read some of the best selling children's books and make notes, before I start. Can anyone recommend any sites to use where I can read them online, for free? Thanks! xx

ReputationRep:
    There can always be found some good ebooks on amazon https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-...ding=UTF8&tf=1 I publish my books there too. There are two bestselling lists - one of them is the books which cost money, other one is free books

ReputationRep:
    The Six Bullerby Children - very popular in Scandinavia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helg)
    The Six Bullerby Children - very popular in Scandinavia
    Aww love that one! <3 Astrid Lindgren is one of my favourite authors! So many memories!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tamuna10)
    There can always be found some good ebooks on amazon https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-...ding=UTF8&tf=1 I publish my books there too. There are two bestselling lists - one of them is the books which cost money, other one is free books
    Thank you so much for your help. The books I need are quite specific. They are

This Book Just Ate My Dog! by Richard Byrne( author/illustrator)(Oxford University Press)
    The Something by Rebecca Cobb (author /illustrator) (Macmillan Children's Books)
    I am Henry Finch by Alexis Deacon (author) and Viviane Schwarz (illustrator)(Walker Books)
    The Dad with 10 Children by Bénédicte Guettier (author/Illustrator) (Scribblers Books)
    On Sudden Hill by Linda Sarah (author) and Benji Davies (illustrator) (Simon & Schuster Children's Books)

I guess I will need to buy them! xx

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.