Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your most vivid memory from your childhood? Watch

ReputationRep:
    For myself, I remember being in year 4 and I was doing my timestables with the rest of the class. We were asked what 6 x 6 was, to which nobody knew, and I remember looking at a sheet that was nearby that had the answer (36 if anyone was unaware ) and telling the teacher the answer, which she was impressed with!

From that point onward, I always remembered what 6 x 6 was... completely random and obscure I know but it is strange why that stuck in my head :lol: Your memory doesn't have to be overly significant - just something you always remember

ReputationRep:
    I remember seeing 9/11 being talked about on the news when I was 4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    I remember seeing 9/11 being talked about on the news when I was 4
    Ah yeah that's a prominent one for me as well! Although I remember asking my parents to put cartoon network on because I didn't really understand what was going on
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I remember nagging at my mum for weeks to buy me this walking and talking huge robot toy. I think I was about 4 at the time. She finally caved in and bought me it and my papa told me to wait in the living room while he set it up so it would be a surprise so when he told me look down the hallway and I saw it walking down and heard it's deep robotic voice, I screamed at the top of my lungs and his behind the couch :laugh: my mum took it back the next day and got me a Barbie instead

I also vividly remember the first time I watched Albert Finney's Scrooge with my family. I think I was the same age as the last story and when the ghost of Christmas yet to come done this face Name:  scrooge_pic01.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  39.4 KB, I screamed and jumped behind the couch every year we still watch it as a family and they all still look over at me as soon as that scene is about to come up lol

I do have plenty of memories that don't involve me jumping behind the couch xD
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by PugDevil)
    I have a cracker for you.
    So I used to live in Scotland for 4 years (AndrewSCO needs 2hear this XD)I was 4 years old and I was armed with a bottle of soap.
    I went out onto the driver and poured it all over the part where the car usually rests
    Then I went back into the bathroom, placing the empty bottle there and I trapped my finger inbetween the door when shutting it
    I remember crying a lot and getting told off about the soap on the drive
    Spoiler:
    Show
    EEEHE
    there was just this blue stuff there for ages :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    x
    Oh crikey :lol: That is a bit of a creepy image hahaha that's funny about the robot - kids are so funny! I feel like such a different person from when I was little (I suppose I was ), but I must have been such an annoying little kid thinking back to it!

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    x
    :rofl: I bet when they saw what they did their face resembled =

Cheese was a naughty ladasaurus back in the day then
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by PugDevil)
    Oh crikey :lol: That is a bit of a creepy image hahaha that's funny about the robot - kids are so funny! I feel like such a different person from when I was little (I suppose I was ), but I must have been such an annoying little kid thinking back to it!
    :rofl: I bet when they saw what they did their face resembled =
    Cheese was a naughty ladasaurus back in the day then
    probably haha :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    lassasaurus :mwuaha::ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Playing a LOT of piano :rofl: also badminton practices and math....guess the race :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.