Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am going to Nottingjam university but I can't seem to find when I should be going to up to Nottingham to start freshers. I thought it was the 25th but I keep seeing fresher events that happen before then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemmacjbailey)
    I am going to Nottingjam university but I can't seem to find when I should be going to up to Nottingham to start freshers. I thought it was the 25th but I keep seeing fresher events that happen before then.
    Have a look here

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/newstart...first-day.aspx

ReputationRep:
    there will be a tone of un-offical freshers events happening around nottingham, avoid buying tickets for them as they aren't actually organised properly! the official uni freshers will happen the week you move into halls, which is the same week you have your induction stuff!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.