Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any one got an offer to study for September? I have and i want to link with a few people before i decide to go out there!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seemie)
    Any one got an offer to study for September? I have and i want to link with a few people before i decide to go out there!!!!
    Hi Seemie! Congratulations!

I also hold an offer from Plovdiv University and plan to start this September.
    Please do send me a PM, as it would be great to get to know other people on the course.

Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Did you get the offer through clearing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I guess so, i applied a week ago

ReputationRep:
    I guess so, i applied a week ago
    Oh wow
    How did you get the offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bloom77)
    Oh wow
    How did you get the offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i sent my grades and some paper work through an agency and they did everything else

ReputationRep:
    i sent my grades and some paper work through an agency and they did everything else
    What agency? 😭😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I'm applying in the next day or two (last min i know ) with tutelage. Have any of you guys sorted out accommodation yet?

ReputationRep:
    im only just applying now too. i was wondering whether its too late to apply without an agency. also is it hard to find an accommodation?
    btw as for getting to know each other maybe we could make facebook group because thats what 2015 applicants did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yumnaj)
    im only just applying now too. i was wondering whether its too late to apply without an agency. also is it hard to find an accommodation?
    btw as for getting to know each other maybe we could make facebook group because thats what 2015 applicants did.
    Hey! PM me your Facebook and i can add you to the applicants page

ReputationRep:
    Im not sure there is a page specially for 1st years so yeah maybe we can make that? There's just a general one

ReputationRep:
    Hello, Does anyone know the dentistry 1st year curriculum for Plovdiv Medical University? I want to revise in advance some of the modules/topics so I ain't rusty when I start this october. I'm a bit worried about the workload load so I wanna practice a bit before I start.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.