Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by musicman)
    We were doing some biology coursework which involved investigating the wildlife in the school pond, and I fell in and had to go home to change
    At my primary school we had a pond and some annoying girl fell into it, i remember finding that very amusing. It wouldn't be so funny to be the one falling in though so i feel for you.

ReputationRep:
    This probably isn't my most embarassing one, but musicman's story reminded me.
    Our school is on a hill, with a sports centre at the bottom which we sometimes use for PE. One morning I had basketball at the sports centre, and for no apparent reason walked down the grass rather than the road. The grass happened to be all wet and muddy and I slipped, fell over, and slid all the way down the hill. The entire right side of my combats were covered in mud .
    I wasn't too bothered about it. A few people made nasty comments about it, but I managed to nip home a few periods later for lunch and changed then.
    I'm quite hard to embarass to be honest

(Original post by Acaila)
    This probably isn't my most embarassing one, but musicman's story reminded me.
    Our school is on a hill, with a sports centre at the bottom which we sometimes use for PE. One morning I had basketball at the sports centre, and for no apparent reason walked down the grass rather than the road. The grass happened to be all wet and muddy and I slipped, fell over, and slid all the way down the hill. The entire right side of my combats were covered in mud .
    I wasn't too bothered about it. A few people made nasty comments about it, but I managed to nip home a few periods later for lunch and changed then.
    I'm quite hard to embarass to be honest
    lol bless, when the fire bell goes off we all have to go onto the field, and lets face it; over a thousand kids aren't going to line up to use the stairs down onto the field, so everybody just ran down the bank and nearly everytime at least one person fell over and then everybody in the school would laugh at them; luckily it was never me.

ReputationRep:
    Our stairs are really evil. Several people have broken legs falling down them
    (actually the guy I hate broke his leg falling down the stairs and was crying like a baby about it so I felt a little sadistic happiness towards the stairs at one time )

(actually the guy I hate broke his leg falling down the stairs and was crying like a baby about it so I felt a little sadistic happiness towards the stairs at one time )
    lol! Laughing at the pain and misery of others, what's better? At my old, old school (the one before last basically) somebody got pushed, however what the guy pushing him didn't notice was that it was right next to the top of the stairs, and the guy he pushed went flying down, it was a spiral staircase and he went down them all and broke his leg.

I didn't see it though, i was just told about it.

ReputationRep:
    Thats always nice. Theres a few people's legs that I wouldn't mind seeing broken.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    At my primary school we had a pond and some annoying girl fell into it, i remember finding that very amusing. It wouldn't be so funny to be the one falling in though so i feel for you.
    lol it really wasn't good and it wasn't too long ago!

ReputationRep:
    I think I have a mental list somewhere. And, no I am not going to look at it! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I could probably come up with about 5 moments per year that every now and then I remember and cringe, and I have to listen to heavy rock to forget about it They probably weren't that embarrassing to the people around me, but whenever I think of the occasions it's a case of, "Just WHAT was I thinking???"

ReputationRep:
    Not so much embarassing but funny.

I was at the University of Queensland open day with my parents and we were walking along and I got one of my kitten heels stuck (yes, just like on the Wedding Planner :rolleyes: ) and my parents had kept walking so theres me trying to get myself out finally I say "Daddy! Im Stuck!" My mum just turned around and said "Oh My God! I feel like im in Clueless!"

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.