I'm still deciding on one of two colleges to do my Access course.
Ive applied for an advanced loan for one college. SFE now asks me to sign and send back the declaration form.
Problem is I still need to attend both enrolment interviews for the respective colleges before I decide which to go with (they both have their benefits but arent open to discuss yet).
So could I apply for both and cancel one even if its left very late and close to the course start date?
...or just paranoid?