Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey i held an offer for a Bsc psychology at Reading, but then i exceeded my results by a fair margin, and have since asked to be put on the Msci (a combined masters that sets you up for clinical psychology instead). Since there is no time to schedule an interview before the start of Uni, they have given me a phone interview tomorrow for it. I was wondering what sorts of things they could interview for. Im betting on CBT, and DBT, but ANY insight from you guys would be much appreciated X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennie4444)
    Hey i held an offer for a Bsc psychology at Reading, but then i exceeded my results by a fair margin, and have since asked to be put on the Msci (a combined masters that sets you up for clinical psychology instead). Since there is no time to schedule an interview before the start of Uni, they have given me a phone interview tomorrow for it. I was wondering what sorts of things they could interview for. Im betting on CBT, and DBT, but ANY insight from you guys would be much appreciated X
    How did it go? Sorry for not giving any advice, but I steer clear of interview advice as I have no idea what I'm talking about!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.