Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it wrong to chase multiple girls??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've heard some people say that it makes you come across as a bit of a player but surely it's advisable if you want to improve your chances of finding someone who you connect with & is just as interested as you are. Similar to if you were applying for a job you would apply to many different jobs to improve your chances of getting one.

ReputationRep:
    Not in the slightest, my friend.

Unless you agree to an exclusive relationship, you are free to do as you please.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on how you do it.

Trying to take them out for dinner? There's nothing wrong with playing the field.

Telling them all that they're 'special' and making them fall for you? You're an ********.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    I've heard some people say that it makes you come across as a bit of a player but surely it's advisable if you want to improve your chances of finding someone who you connect with & is just as interested as you are. Similar to if you were applying for a job you would apply to many different jobs to improve your chances of getting one.
    Yes it is. Us girls are already confused enough without the likes of you having multiple chirpses and potentially two timing on us

ReputationRep:
    women hate it

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with it unless you have stated or implied quite obviously that you are committed to one girl.
    Unless your in a relationship there is no wrong doing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    Yes it is. Us girls are already confused enough without the likes of you having multiple chirpses and potentially two timing on us
    Is it really two timing if you are single? If I found a girl who I had total chemistry with & she reciprocated interest then I wouldn't need to pursue the others anymore. Can't get too focused on a maybe.

(Original post by Ignorant)
    Nothing wrong with it unless you have stated or implied quite obviously that you are committed to one girl.
    Unless your in a relationship there is no wrong doing.
    Yeah that's what I thought, but not sure girls like, well if they knew anyway...

(Original post by Just a Bloke)
    Depends on how you do it.
    Trying to take them out for dinner? There's nothing wrong with playing the field.
    Telling them all that they're 'special' and making them fall for you? You're an ********.
    Agreed! That's totally playing with them which is obviously a very douche move!

ReputationRep:
    No it is not wrong. It's a numbers game. You have to do this to prevent the contraction of oneitis.

ReputationRep:
    unless you are actually called boyfriend and girlfriend then no its completely fine. you think a woman would not talk to a potential new boyfriend if it could benefit her/she found him attractive? you think that if a girl you were talking to came across Justin Bieber in the street she would not attempt to flirt/seduce him?

ReputationRep:
    Plenty of girls talk to multiple guys at a time, so do guys. There's nothing wrong with it unless you're officially in a relationship
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Never put all your eggs in one basket.

ReputationRep:
    As long as they know they aren't the only girl you're speaking to .. Then it's fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yes it's perfectly fine to chase multiple girls if you're not in a relationship. Having said that, if a girl you are "talking to" gets wind you are talking to someone else she may not like this and potentially it may put her off you.

On dating sites it is kinda expected that the other person is going to be talking to other people so most girls will not go off you for talking to someone else on a dating site.

However if you are in school/college/uni/work and you trying to woo one girl, and then trying to woo another girl on the next table ....it's not really going to down too well with most girls.

If trying to woo girls and it's not online, then best to do with girls who's paths arn't gonna cross.

ReputationRep:
    if you not in a relationship you can do as you please
    I must do this a few times a week (invite a woman for a meal at somewhere decent) it's more social the romantic but if romance blooms I won't discourage it

ReputationRep:
    A relationship is not a profession, you dont just go out and find one. If you want to be single but date, theres no problem in dating multiples. But if you want a relationship with someone you'll probably want to put in 100% attention.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely not.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.