The Student Room Group

How much weight did you gain this summer?

Scroll to see replies

1kg:colondollar:
Original post by upperechelon
Yeah the bootea.

I'm not endorsing it for long term weight loss, the tea has laxative effects, that's how you lose weight drinking it, and it's only really useful short term

How much tea do you have to drink though, might be just easier taking a laxative one time an be done with it. But those herbs are probably good for you body anyway right?
Original post by xobeauty
How much tea do you have to drink though, might be just easier taking a laxative one time an be done with it. But those herbs are probably good for you body anyway right?

2 cups a day, and yeah there's some fairly good for you herbs in it
Yeah the bootea.

I'm not endorsing it for long term weight loss, the tea has laxative effects, that's how you lose weight drinking it, and it's only really useful short term

Are you sure that is worth it? You may be causing deficiencies.
Last week I gained about 1.2kg. :redface: Oh dear!
I gained 40lbs in the past few months. :sad:
Original post by AlevelBiologist
Are you sure that is worth it? You may be causing deficiencies.

as long as you keep hydration/electrolytes high there's no issue
Original post by Sabertooth
I gained 40lbs in the past few months. :sad:

You Been having a good summer eh..!
Original post by WoodyMKC
Quite a bit, hardly lifted at all this summer and still been eating lots. Abs are well hidden :lol: But I certainly haven't seen the last of them.

It'll just be stuff from your bowels and intestines though, you won't look different in the mirror :wink: Might be useful if your school works by weight classes.
It'll just be stuff from your bowels and intestines though, you won't look different in the mirror :wink: Might be useful if your school works by weight classes.

When do you plan on getting your sexy back?

I started yesterday...
Let me go check.

Oh, God, like, four pounds. In fairness I had this gigantic iced pretzel today and my water content is basically sugar.
(edited 7 years ago)

Haha very funny
The weight isn't noticeable it's just I like my weight to stay at 130 pounds and right now it's 133 so it's just a thing that's irritating me
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by xobeauty
When do you plan on getting your sexy back?

I started yesterday...

When the weather cools down :lol: We've actually had a proper summer here this year.
Reply 74
lol

Quick Reply

Latest