This discussion is closed.
ilovegirls17200
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Hi,
For the last two years of school I got into loads of trouble. I have been suspeded so many times Ive lost count. I am booked on a uniformed services course at college but would like to join the Royal Navy as a operator mechanic (communications) asap. I have only taken a 3 GCSE'S and not expecting great results, maybe 1 or 2 d's if Im lucky. I was predicted about 4 C's in year 10, but messed up school. I applied to the course at college so I appear better to the navy next year, also the refrences would be useful. If I was to apply to the navy now, would they get school reports ect? The job requires no qualifications, but would bad results reflect badly on me? I have never been in trouble with the police. Thanks for any replies
旗人天相
Report 15 years ago
Want to joint the NAVY???
by the way i am fronm China ,see you at the battlefield!
Weena_no9
Report 15 years ago
If you apply they'll give you a test, if you pass you're pretty much in. Unless they feel you're uncontrolable. Best thing you can do is ask the AFCO and they'll answer any questions you have. The hardest thing on the test is basic algibra, i.e. X x 4 = 24 what's X etc... Plus english related stuff and the like, but the levels not very high.
Economics
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i thought only gay people went in the navy?
Weena_no9
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Economics)
i thought only gay people went in the navy?
Yeah, that's why I joined.
Economics
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Weena_no9)
Yeah, that's why I joined.
ur gay then?
Weena_no9
Report 15 years ago
Raving mate.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (98)
53.85%
Yes, but I want to swap them (14)
7.69%
No, but I know who I want to choose (18)
9.89%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (45)
24.73%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (7)
3.85%

Watched Threads