Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

my crush knows but he isnt doig anything, HELP!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    basically my crush knows i like him, wen i told him, he didnt say anything he just said and i quote "its all blessed". from that day anythime i looked at him he is always looking at me, i can feel him staring at me ALL the time and i just look away, so few day ago my siter asked him if he thinks i still like him and he said " nahh" and then she asked him why he thinks that and he said " i jus dont think she likes me anymore but its kl".
    when i told him i liked him and he said its all blessed, i didnt reply to the text i just left him on read because i was scared. anyway that same day i saw him in the night, he was coming out of a shop and i was passing by; he was so surprised to see me so i smiled at him, he simled at me like a big smile and next thing you know he nods his head at me; up then down i dont know if he was flirting so i just smiled back and walked away. when i turned around he was still looking at me, pls help me am literally soooo confused

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by needadvice32)
    basically my crush knows i like him, wen i told him, he didnt say anything he just said and i quote "its all blessed". from that day anythime i looked at him he is always looking at me, i can feel him staring at me ALL the time and i just look away, so few day ago my siter asked him if he thinks i still like him and he said " nahh" and then she asked him why he thinks that and he said " i jus dont think she likes me anymore but its kl".
    when i told him i liked him and he said its all blessed, i didnt reply to the text i just left him on read because i was scared. anyway that same day i saw him in the night, he was coming out of a shop and i was passing by; he was so surprised to see me so i smiled at him, he simled at me like a big smile and next thing you know he nods his head at me; up then down i dont know if he was flirting so i just smiled back and walked away. when i turned around he was still looking at me, pls help me am literally soooo confused
    he wants the pussy

ReputationRep:
    What the hell does that mean 'its blessed'. Is he a priest or what lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A321)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    he meant its all gd, its a british slang

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A321)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOOOL

ReputationRep:
    when he nodded his head atme, it was the day my sister asked if he thinks i still like him before that day, all he did was stare at me from across the room

ReputationRep:
    he likes you but is not man enough to make that initial move, you need to make it

ReputationRep:
    sorry if my spelling is incorrect, i didnt check for mistakes, i just posted

ReputationRep:
    And people say girls are the confusing ones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
    And people say girls are the confusing ones
    trust me, he is so confusing, i dont want to be the one to make the first move becauase i feel like sice he knwows i like him he should talk to me but according to wat he said to my sister he think i dont like him anymore

ReputationRep:
    basically my crush knows i like him, wen i told him, he didnt say anything he just said and i quote "its all blessed". From that day anythime i looked at him he is always looking at me, i can feel him staring at me all the time and i just look away, so few day ago my siter asked him if he thinks i still like him and he said " nahh" and then she asked him why he thinks that and he said " i jus dont think she likes me anymore but its kl".
    When i told him i liked him and he said its all blessed, i didnt reply to the text i just left him on read because i was scared. Anyway that same day i saw him in the night, he was coming out of a shop and i was passing by; he was so surprised to see me so i smiled at him, he simled at me like a big smile and next thing you know he nods his head at me; up then down i dont know if he was flirting so i just smiled back and walked away. When i turned around he was still looking at me, pls help me am literally soooo confused
    why do you have a crush on a roadman lmao

ReputationRep:
    trust me, he is so confusing, i dont want to be the one to make the first move becauase i feel like sice he knwows i like him he should talk to me but according to wat he said to my sister he think i dont like him anymore
    I'm not even sure what advice to give you but it's probably best to actually ask him

"It's blessed" lmao can't get over that reply, not exactly sure what he means by that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    why do you have a crush on a roadman lmao
    hes not even a roadman lool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
    I'm not even sure what advice to give you but it's probably best to actually ask him

"It's blessed" lmao can't get over that reply, not exactly sure what he means by that
    omg trust me, i didnt get what he meant by that has like multiple meaning he might have meant ok or something else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    What kind of reaction is its all blessed when someone tells you you like them? Does he mean he's blessed to have someone like him? What a bizarre boy.

OP I'd just leave it if I were you, the balls in his court now, he knows you like him and if he likes you back he can do something about it not just give you coy stares and smiles outside a shop
    no thats not what he meant he meant like its all gd that i like him, tbh am not even sure myself

ReputationRep:
    I think he likes you but is too shy to ask you out. I think you should ask him or get someone to ask for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A321)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This made my morning! Thank you so much! To be honest I had no idea what he meant by "its blessed".

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 24, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.