The Student Room Group

Will I get offers with these results???

I got my AS results last week and got a D in Biology, D in Chemistry and an E in Physics :frown: I was an A* student as GCSE and have no idea what happened as I was predicted As all year... I want to study Biochemistry at uni and will be applying soon, most ask for AAB-ABB will I even get any offers with these results?? I'm so worried, I really want to study this and am going to work really hard for A2 :/
Original post by Iphysics
I got my AS results last week and got a D in Biology, D in Chemistry and an E in Physics :frown: I was an A* student as GCSE and have no idea what happened as I was predicted As all year... I want to study Biochemistry at uni and will be applying soon, most ask for AAB-ABB will I even get any offers with these results?? I'm so worried, I really want to study this and am going to work really hard for A2 :/

Probably not. What predictions will you get? Your best bet might be to resit any papers you can, work harder/more effectively at A2 and apply post A-level with somewhat more impressive grades than you have now.
Work really really hard then apply through clearing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending