Will GCSE grade boundaries be released at midnight?

Watch
frostfly
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I know exam boards release them the day before Results Day, but does that include midnight? I'm just really eager to find out...
trabajadora
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by honour)
I know exam boards release them the day before Results Day, but does that include midnight? I'm just really eager to find out...
There's no set time apparently. They could come out at midnight, but I don't think there's any way of knowing exactly when.
Thermise
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I know that for AQA, it is released to everyone at 8am
trabajadora
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Thermise)
I know that for AQA, it is released to everyone at 8am
Tomorrow or on results day?
Thermise
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by trabajadora)
Tomorrow or on results day?
Tomorrow
username2337813
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Yes for all exam boards but AQA
trabajadora
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Thermise)
Tomorrow
Ooo scary Thanks for telling us!
glowanti
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by hxfsxh)
Yes for all exam boards but AQA
So for sure Edexcel boundaries will be released at midnight tonight?
Rajive
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Someone told me 12:01am
username2337813
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by caitlinford3)
So for sure Edexcel boundaries will be released at midnight tonight?
As far as I know
virtualnaz
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Omg, I was thinking about this like 10 mins ago XD
frostfly
Rep:
As far as I know
Does it say this anywhere?
frostfly
Rep:
(Original post by Rajive)
Someone told me 12:01am
This applies to exam officers only, I just found out.
username2337813
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
http://qualifications.pearson.com/en...key-dates.html The date is confirmed here, and its usually assumed that they would be released at midnight since thats the start of the day
frostfly
Rep:
http://qualifications.pearson.com/en...key-dates.html The date is confirmed here, and its usually assumed that they would be released at midnight since thats the start of the day
I see your point. Are you staying up till midnight?
Rajive
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
This applies to exam officers only, I just found out.
Oh okay
username2337813
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I see your point. Are you staying up till midnight?
I usually go to sleep at 2am anyway
frostfly
Rep:
I usually go to sleep at 2am anyway
Wow... what time do you get up?
username2337813
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Wow... what time do you get up?
About 8.30am to 9am
Butterflyshy
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Do you find the grade boundaries on the exam board website?(stupid question)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.39%
Okay (115)
29.19%
A bit lacking (150)
38.07%
Not good at all (92)
23.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed