Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I love doing stinky, hot farts which linger for ages but gf doesnt like them! Watch

ReputationRep:
    So i eat a lot of protein resulting in really stinky, sticky, methane like farts which i happily do in front of gf.
    Problem is she doesnt appreciate it, even though scientific studies prove its good for you to inhale them.
    What should i do?

ReputationRep:
    Intake 0 fibre so you can huge dried grotesque stools filling the airwaves hence normalising the smell to your gf and slowly start to take in fibre thereby reducing the level of smell over time. This will allow your gf to enjoy your silly shenanigans as she has adapted to the high level nuclear smell to which presides in you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ALittleLost25)
    So i eat a lot of protein resulting in really stinky, sticky, methane like farts which i happily do in front of gf.
    Problem is she doesnt appreciate it, even though scientific studies prove its good for you to inhale them.
    What should i do?
    Methane is a VOC. It isn't good for you; it effects brain in a negative way
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Fart more, but honestly... What the hell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Fart more, but honestly... What the hell?
    Strong reply to avatar ratio

ReputationRep:
    What should i do?
    You ever follow through?

Dutch oven is the best

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    wait if they are sticky does that mean you give out a weird rectum liquid... nope do not want to think about that

ReputationRep:
    I'd recommend eating more spicy food.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    wait if they are sticky does that mean you give out a weird rectum liquid... nope do not want to think about that
    You know the really hot ones you do say after a curry? When it comes out your underwear feels really warm, that's what I meant.

ReputationRep:
    What a coincidence. So do I!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    You know the really hot ones you do say after a curry? When it comes out your underwear feels really warm, that's what I meant.
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg w.jpg (53.9 KB)

ReputationRep:
    I actually cried out of laughter when I read the title, thanks OP! :toofunny:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    PS: If she can't handle your farts tell her to gtfo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electrospective)
    I actually cried out of laughter when I read the title, thanks OP! :toofunny:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    PS: If she can't handle your farts tell her to gtfo.
    If she cant handle me at my worst, she doesnt deserve me at my best

ReputationRep:
    If she cant handle me at my worst, she doesnt deserve me at my best
    Very true.

ReputationRep:
    the fastest way to your Gf's heart is a stinky fart.

Do you do a loud trumpet fart or do you prefer the covert quiet fart without warning? When you are in bed, do you fart under the duvet and let the aroma linger?

If your Gf does not like your farts, you should ditch her and find a woman who can fart back.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 23, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.