Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I did a bit of research on how bursary's are given, however I don't quite understand when you actually receive it and how you receive it. Like, are the bursaries linked with student finance or will they show up separate in my account?Because I finally got a confirmation from student finance and it only shows my tuition fee and loan due to be paid to me. Does that mean I am not eligible for the bursary? I'm honestly not sure.

Sorry if it sounds silly, there's just not much of an explanation online.

Thank you so much in advance.

ReputationRep:
    I looked at it too, Based on your household income on your student finance and or if you did very well in your previous studies etc etc, the university may allocate you some money as a bursary. It says it will be automatic and it will just be given to you. If you are talking about the household one, which it seems you are, it will be automatically and decided by your household income without you doing anything, you just have to wait and see. There is a table on the website about how much will be given and more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CSO)
    I looked at it too, Based on your household income on your student finance and or if you did very well in your previous studies etc etc, the university may allocate you some money as a bursary. It says it will be automatic and it will just be given to you. If you are talking about the household one, which it seems you are, it will be automatically and decided by your household income without you doing anything, you just have to wait and see. There is a table on the website about how much will be given and more.
    Thank you. ^^

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.