Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Anyone doing this course in September! Buzzing to get to Birmingham CIty University! I'm Nathan by the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muzzymuzzer)
    Hey! Anyone doing this course in September! Buzzing to get to Birmingham CIty University! I'm Nathan by the way
    Hi Nathan, I am a second year Media student who has done the new media module. Trust me when I say you will love it!

ReputationRep:
    Awww great!! Thanks a lot! Is it easy to make friends in it?

ReputationRep:
    Yes you will be fine for making friends. I am one of the Level Up mentors this year so me and the other mentors will be around to support you. That said everyone is friendly and nice so you'll easily make friends and I really found the module fun which helps too!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, what do you think are he best and worse modules?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.stober)
    Hi, what do you think are the best and worse modules?
    That's a tough question to answer as we all have our preferences of areas we want to study. For example, for me I am predominantly studying Journalism and Radio modules, that said I have really enjoyed all the modules I have taken.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.