Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Best Mobile Network Ever. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Orange, because then it says orange on the phone and that amuses me.
    you're easily pleased aren't you (only joking)

02 are brilliant, rarely have any problems with them

(Original post by priya)
    you're easily pleased aren't you
    Indeed i am. My phone's a virgin, hehehehehe.

ReputationRep:
    It all depends on where you live - for example T mobile coverage is patchy where I live. I've had experience of being on O2, Vodafone, Orange.

O2 - Not too bad, pretty good coverage but often a bit behind with technology in my opinion - limited range of PAYG handsets. A very good second best IMO.

Vodafone - A1 Coverage and customer services. My current network, and IMO the best. However, you pay more for quality granted, but i'm willing to do so. I like the extra services they offer - having a free webmail account from which the email is actually read out to you by dialling a number on your phone - genius!

Orange - Pioneers of new technology - cheap phones, good call rates but not always as good coverage.

Virgin - not actually a proper network - a virtual net on T Mobile

T mobile - As i said above.

3 - Limited 3G coverage and unattractive handsets IMO!!

As i say this is only my opinion and it might be different depending on where you live/that sort of thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rayban)
    lol... You obviously dont send texts often.

lol noo - i meant to get300 free txts a month. and have to top up 10 pounds every month to get 300 free txts. but ahahaha - my free txts lasted my 3 months!!!

i think ill be called up on my luck sooon!!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Wot about the new BT network
    I just signed up to it I get 150 anytime any network minutes 50 txts and 1000 quick calls home free for 9.99 a month

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    Wot about the new BT network
    I just signed up to it I get 150 anytime any network minutes 50 txts and 1000 quick calls home free for 9.99 a month
    I'm with them myself, I have four handsets. lol. Good deal, but I think your deal is slightly more than 9.99, I believe its actually £19.99.

ReputationRep:
    ORANGE all the way... by far the classiest network.
    and did you know that if you go to orange.co.uk you can buy a pay as you go sim card with free weekend texts for FIVE POUNDS!!! BARGAIN... online offer only.

ReputationRep:
    the new genie o2 sim is good. u just need to top up 4 £10 every month and you get 300 free txt for that month.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JnA)
    lol noo - i meant to get300 free txts a month. and have to top up 10 pounds every month to get 300 free txts. but ahahaha - my free txts lasted my 3 months!!!

i think ill be called up on my luck sooon!!!! :eek:
    my friend unlocked her sim so that she doesnt have 2 top up for £10 every month and still recieving allowance of 300 free txt/month.

ReputationRep:
    I'm on orange pay as you go and have just purchased text saver for £9.99 from amazon (orange charge £19.99) which means i get £5 of credit straight away and then i get 5 free txts every day for a year!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bradders)
    Yes, but what sort of VAT did Amazon.com add?
    no VAT, but 2.80 for delivery or something...still cheaper than orange tho
    and i ordered it on monday and it came this morning

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.