Watch
This discussion is closed.
priya
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
Orange, because then it says orange on the phone and that amuses me.
you're easily pleased aren't you (only joking)

02 are brilliant, rarely have any problems with them
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by priya)
you're easily pleased aren't you
Indeed i am. My phone's a virgin, hehehehehe.
James.R
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It all depends on where you live - for example T mobile coverage is patchy where I live. I've had experience of being on O2, Vodafone, Orange.

O2 - Not too bad, pretty good coverage but often a bit behind with technology in my opinion - limited range of PAYG handsets. A very good second best IMO.

Vodafone - A1 Coverage and customer services. My current network, and IMO the best. However, you pay more for quality granted, but i'm willing to do so. I like the extra services they offer - having a free webmail account from which the email is actually read out to you by dialling a number on your phone - genius!

Orange - Pioneers of new technology - cheap phones, good call rates but not always as good coverage.

Virgin - not actually a proper network - a virtual net on T Mobile

T mobile - As i said above.

3 - Limited 3G coverage and unattractive handsets IMO!!

As i say this is only my opinion and it might be different depending on where you live/that sort of thing.
JnA
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Rayban)
lol... You obviously dont send texts often.

lol noo - i meant to get300 free txts a month. and have to top up 10 pounds every month to get 300 free txts. but ahahaha - my free txts lasted my 3 months!!!

i think ill be called up on my luck sooon!!!! :eek:
[email protected]
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Wot about the new BT network
I just signed up to it I get 150 anytime any network minutes 50 txts and 1000 quick calls home free for 9.99 a month
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by [email protected])
Wot about the new BT network
I just signed up to it I get 150 anytime any network minutes 50 txts and 1000 quick calls home free for 9.99 a month
I'm with them myself, I have four handsets. lol. Good deal, but I think your deal is slightly more than 9.99, I believe its actually £19.99.
fifi53
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ORANGE all the way... by far the classiest network.
and did you know that if you go to orange.co.uk you can buy a pay as you go sim card with free weekend texts for FIVE POUNDS!!! BARGAIN... online offer only.
_tobi_coker07_
Report 15 years ago
the new genie o2 sim is good. u just need to top up 4 £10 every month and you get 300 free txt for that month.
_tobi_coker07_
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JnA)
lol noo - i meant to get300 free txts a month. and have to top up 10 pounds every month to get 300 free txts. but ahahaha - my free txts lasted my 3 months!!!

i think ill be called up on my luck sooon!!!! :eek:
my friend unlocked her sim so that she doesnt have 2 top up for £10 every month and still recieving allowance of 300 free txt/month.
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm on orange pay as you go and have just purchased text saver for £9.99 from amazon (orange charge £19.99) which means i get £5 of credit straight away and then i get 5 free txts every day for a year!!
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bradders)
Yes, but what sort of VAT did Amazon.com add?
no VAT, but 2.80 for delivery or something...still cheaper than orange tho
and i ordered it on monday and it came this morning
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (70)
18.97%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (76)
20.6%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (67)
18.16%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (78)
21.14%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (38)
10.3%
I haven't started researching yet (40)
10.84%

Watched Threads