Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there! my question is specifically for those who are studying pharmacy or pharmacology in university. Basically, i am doing an Extended project qualification and i'm OK with my question however as part of my primary source, i would like to ask questions on your views on "Do the health professions and pharmaceutical companies have a role in the abuse and misuse of antidepressants?" i know it seems very vague but any help would be very much appreciated
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Maybe think about designing and putting together a survey which asks specific questions. You'll get better responses if you ask yes or no questions or have a small amount of space for comments. People need to know exactly what info you're asking for and be to answer your questions in the least amount of time possible. Try posting your survey in the survey forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alleycat393)
    Maybe think about designing and putting together a survey which asks specific questions. You'll get better responses if you ask yes or no questions or have a small amount of space for comments. People need to know exactly what info you're asking for and be to answer your questions in the least amount of time possible. Try posting your survey in the survey forum.
    Hey There! Thank you for the advice it does make sense to post a survey.
    XD

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.