amiixox
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi there! my question is specifically for those who are studying pharmacy or pharmacology in university. Basically, i am doing an Extended project qualification and i'm OK with my question however as part of my primary source, i would like to ask questions on your views on "Do the health professions and pharmaceutical companies have a role in the abuse and misuse of antidepressants?" i know it seems very vague but any help would be very much appreciated
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Maybe think about designing and putting together a survey which asks specific questions. You'll get better responses if you ask yes or no questions or have a small amount of space for comments. People need to know exactly what info you're asking for and be to answer your questions in the least amount of time possible. Try posting your survey in the survey forum.
amiixox
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by alleycat393)
Maybe think about designing and putting together a survey which asks specific questions. You'll get better responses if you ask yes or no questions or have a small amount of space for comments. People need to know exactly what info you're asking for and be to answer your questions in the least amount of time possible. Try posting your survey in the survey forum.
Hey There! Thank you for the advice it does make sense to post a survey.
XD
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (52)
17.93%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (82)
28.28%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (108)
37.24%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (38)
13.1%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (10)
3.45%

Watched Threads