Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Video: 'Black Lives Matter' rioters target whites for beat downs. Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.infowars.com/video-black-...or-beat-downs/

FYI: I know the source is InfoWars, but since there's a video, I don't think you can dispute what is being shown. A bunch of BLM rioters targeting innocents because of the colour of their skin.

Can you imagine if it were a bunch of white rednecks chanting 'White power'?! *cough* the KKK *cough*

What is this world coming to? More specifically, what is the USA coming to?

As a matter of fact the BLM degenerates have already crossed the Pond into the UK.

Meanwhile, mainstream media gives this mob leverage and dismisses the 'conspiracy theorists' who speak out about these incredibly divisive ideologies.

KingBradly recently posted a thread about whether members of TSR believed that these movements would slow to a halt and consequently disband, but I personally think they'll continue to grow in Western society. We are self-destructing.

Is anyone else as worried as I am?

ReputationRep:
    Targeting and beating people because of their race is racist I have been told.

I was also told saying that a group is attacking another group because of the race of the people being attacked is racist.

ReputationRep:
    Are we really going to let a bunch of bigoted, racist idiots cause an even wider division in our communities simply because 'they are not privileged'? I really don't want a world where a fear of offending someone is more important than facts.

ReputationRep:
    Not to say fighting fire with fire is great or anything or two wrongs make a right but where you this worried about the world when they unfairly killed black people as well ? They are videos about that too. Google Tamir Rice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razzler12)
    Not to say fighting fire with fire is great or anything or two wrongs make a right but where you this worried about the world when they unfairly killed black people as well ? They are videos about that too. Google Tamir Rice
    Tamir Rice, whilst very unfortunate and innocent, was killed because he was waiving a replica pistol around. Not only that, but it had had all its safty marks, indicating it was a repllica toy, removed. He didn't know that of course, he's just a kid.

He also, again quite innocently reach for his waistband as the officer approached. The officer didn't know it was a replica at all and must assume it is real. He also did not know Rice was a child.

I should add that waiving any replica pistol around in public in any western country, that isn't immediately recognisable as a toy, will most likely end up with police pointing real guns at you.

I'v not seen the OP's video, but I don't think you can compare the two scenarios.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodgypirate)
    http://www.infowars.com/video-black-...or-beat-downs/

FYI: I know the source is InfoWars, but since there's a video, I don't think you can dispute what is being shown. A bunch of BLM rioters targeting innocents because of the colour of their skin.

Can you imagine if it were a bunch of white rednecks chanting 'White power'?! *cough* the KKK *cough*

What is this world coming to? More specifically, what is the USA coming to?

As a matter of fact the BLM degenerates have already crossed the Pond into the UK.

Meanwhile, mainstream media gives this mob leverage and dismisses the 'conspiracy theorists' who speak out about these incredibly divisive ideologies.

KingBradly recently posted a thread about whether members of TSR believed that these movements would slow to a halt and consequently disband, but I personally think they'll continue to grow in Western society. We are self-destructing.

Is anyone else as worried as I am?
    I would be worried if i were American. A hell of a lot of angry ignorant brainwashed people with access to firearms thirsty for some white man blood

I think they call it "divide and conquer"

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry. I'm sure their white privilege will deflect any punches.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.