The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alexp98
Could say the only reason someone does a journalism degree is because they can't get into English lit or Law by that logic Tbf?
And btw, literally just about anyone could do journalism at uni

That may be true - doesn't make my statement false though does it? Plus the unis I went to the requirements for the Journalism NCTJ accredited course was higher than the English Lit and the SAME as law.

Anyway, at least media is better than a BA in Football Studies. You have to agree right?

NOTE: I did Engineering at uni and then two Masters degrees in subfielss and now I'm a qualified train engineer and driver.
English arts and the like
Original post by MeYou2Night
That may be true - doesn't make my statement false though does it? Plus the unis I went to the requirements for the Journalism NCTJ accredited course was higher than the English Lit and the SAME as law.

Anyway, at least media is better than a BA in Football Studies. You have to agree right?

NOTE: I did Engineering at uni and then two Masters degrees in subfielss and now I'm a qualified train engineer and driver.

Yeah I agree regarding the football thing. Also the entry requirement of a course doesn't not in anyway have a relationship with the difficulty, it's to do with popularity as English lit and law are obviously harder than journalism. I'm doing computer science btw, so like you very unrelated to this discussion haha :smile:
Reply 383
Medicine is the most overrated
Original post by lehos
Medicine is the most overrated

Don't bump old threads, please.

Thread closed.

Latest

Trending

Trending