Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Hi all,

I sent an email to the university asking about this but they didn't really answer the way I hoped.

I am unable to visit any of the open days and Liverpool is going to be my first choice of uni and so I am unsure if I'll be able to fit in as well as other people. I am aware that some unis have applicant days for those who are made offers and I would like to think I could make those and it would be better than not visiting at all. Does the University of Liverpool invite you to applicant days? Has anyone ever been on one?

I'll be really grateful for your answers
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by GeorgeB16)
    Hi all,

I sent an email to the university asking about this but they didn't really answer the way I hoped.

I am unable to visit any of the open days and Liverpool is going to be my first choice of uni and so I am unsure if I'll be able to fit in as well as other people. I am aware that some unis have applicant days for those who are made offers and I would like to think I could make those and it would be better than not visiting at all. Does the University of Liverpool invite you to applicant days? Has anyone ever been on one?

I'll be really grateful for your answers
    Hi there!

We do offer Applicant Discovery Days for offer holders, so if you are unable to attend an Open Day and receive an offer from the Uni- don't panic, you will be invited to attend a Discovery Day. There are usually a few of dates on offer for these visits, so hopefully there will be one that you can make!

Best wishes

Sophie
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by University of Liverpool)
    Hi there!

We do offer Applicant Discovery Days for offer holders, so if you are unable to attend an Open Day and receive an offer from the Uni- don't panic, you will be invited to attend a Discovery Day. There are usually a few of dates on offer for these visits, so hopefully there will be one that you can make!

Best wishes

Sophie
    Thank you very much!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by GeorgeB16)
    Thank you very much!
    No problem!

If you have any other questions, give me a shout!

Sophie

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.