Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone else having trouble getting accom in halls? Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hey I went through clearing for Aston, so obviously my accommodation offer will be later, but im unsure as to whether ill even get it. Is anyone else having issues? and does anyone know of any other places which are nearby and with a few first years? Not from Birmingham so no too familiar with the area

ReputationRep:
    im having the same issue!
    i emailed them and they said that they haven't even started looking at accommodation for clearing students yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariarose_)
    i emailed them and they said that they haven't even started looking at accommodation for clearing students yet!
    exactly same here! I got frustrated and just incase booked a place at the heights, you might wanna do the same. You dont have to complete it for 7 days but its there for you incase Aston feel like taking their time any longer

ReputationRep:
    Nevermind my accommodation came through like 20 minutes ago you should have it soon aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mitul106)
    Nevermind my accommodation came through like 20 minutes ago you should have it soon aswell
    when did you apply for accommodation

ReputationRep:
    when did you apply for accommodation
    March lol

ReputationRep:
    March lol
    i thought you went through clearing though?

ReputationRep:
    i thought you went through clearing though?
    I did. I had aston as my firm didnt get the grades then came in through clearing idk how but it worked lol

ReputationRep:
    Hey I went through clearing for Aston, so obviously my accommodation offer will be later, but im unsure as to whether ill even get it. Is anyone else having issues? and does anyone know of any other places which are nearby and with a few first years? Not from Birmingham so no too familiar with the area
    h

Hi there, if you dont mind me asking, any chance was there still rooms available when you applied for accommodations?? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Guys if you're still looking for accommodation, call them up! I came in through clearing on the 18th and didn't get my student number sent to me until I called them. The lady on the phone gave me the number, and the email was sent 10 mins later. I then applied for accommodation on the same day, but it didn't even get verified until I called them on Thursday. The lady said it may take a couple of days, but then the email that if been offered accommodation came through 20 mins later! Just ring them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Herecome_i)
    Guys if you're still looking for accommodation, call them up! I came in through clearing on the 18th and didn't get my student number sent to me until I called them. The lady on the phone gave me the number, and the email was sent 10 mins later. I then applied for accommodation on the same day, but it didn't even get verified until I called them on Thursday. The lady said it may take a couple of days, but then the email that if been offered accommodation came through 20 mins later! Just ring them.
    Was it last thursday you phone them up again??

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

If anybody is still looking for campus accommodation, I am selling my room located at William Murdoch A2 and can sell it to you immediately. It is located in a deluxe 5-bed flat, and has a 3/4 bed and spacious en-suite. If you are interested please private message me.
    Thank You!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raawritsaira)
    h

Hi there, if you dont mind me asking, any chance was there still rooms available when you applied for accommodations?? Thanks
    Hi. are you looking for a room on campus? I have one I'm looking to move out from in Mary sturge

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.