Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone who's applying there- are you too interested in Medicine? Also, how hard do you think it is to get transferred to medicine?

I'm applying there because AS levels are not too great and i suck at entrance exams. Has anyone been accepted with grades BBC-BBB ?

Hi Im also applying here, as its one of the few unis that offer the direct transfer to medicine, i got,
    A- Maths, didn't sit any other AS exams but got A*A in my mocks for bio and chem so predicted A*AA.
    wish i could apply directly for medicine but i seriously messed up GCSEs for personal reasons and ended up with only 3As and the rest Bs.
    Good luck with getting in!
    How did you do in GCSEs and also yes the transfer is very competitive every year, however if you fail to get in and still really want to do medicine then you can finish the degree if you finish with a first or 2:1, you should still be in a good position to apply elsewhere for medicine! )
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.