Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Astronomical Society Games Mk I Watch

• Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    I am Kyx, ruler of planet Omicron Persei 8, and leader of the TSR Astronomical Society. This will be similar to my Hunger Games threads, except they will happen in a different part of space each time. The first version will be...

THE SUN

You will all be given special sunscreen, so you won't burn (too much). Watch out for the neutrinos, solar tornadoes, CMEs, solar prominences, and solar wind. Maybe you can sleep on a sun spot?

To apply, fill out the following form:

Tribute Name:

You do not have to be a member of the TSR Astronomical Society to take part.
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyx)
    x
    Awesome, I am learning about neutrinos atm :ahee: :lol:

Tribute Name: Matrix
    Nominate a tribute: Andy98 hamza772000 Boss_Rhythm

ReputationRep:
    Tribute Name: Thug Lyfe
    Nominate a tribute: Rhythmical mariam687
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Awesome, I am learning about neutrinos atm :ahee: :lol:

Tribute Name: Matrix
    Nominate a tribute: Andy98 hamza772000 Boss_Rhythm
    Awesome!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Kyx)
    I am Kyx, ruler of planet Omicron Persei 8, and leader of the TSR Astronomical Society. This will be similar to my Hunger Games threads, except they will happen in a different part of space each time. The first version will be...
    THE SUN
    You will all be given special sunscreen, so you won't burn (too much). Watch out for the neutrinos, solar tornadoes, CMEs, solar prominences, and solar wind. Maybe you can sleep on a sun spot?
    To apply, fill out the following form:
    Tribute Name:
    You do not have to be a member of the TSR Astronomical Society to take part.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Tribute Name: SpaceCheese
    Nominate a tribute: AndrewSCO Plagioclase Edminzodo 13 1 20 8 42 saladays AppleB
    P.S I submitted this a few days ago but TSR must've just been like no :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Tribute Name: SpaceCheese
    Nominate a tribute: AndrewSCO Plagioclase Edminzodo 13 1 20 8 42 saladays AppleB
    P.S I submitted this a few days ago but TSR must've just been like no :dontknow:
    Am I facing death again?

ReputationRep:
    how do u play tho?

btw thankz for tagging me lol. idek whts going on,i havent been on tsr much, i only recieved my "goodluck with your gcse results" just now LMAO

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.