Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have been given Hiatt Baker catered and I really want self catered, which is what I requested, has anyone been given any self catered halls which they would want to swap with catered??

ReputationRep:
    Would you be interested in Waverley house?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studdybuddy101)
    Would you be interested in Waverley house?
    yeah maybe, why do you want to change? Is it just cus you want catered?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyesks)
    yeah maybe, why do you want to change? Is it just cus you want catered?
    Nahh just kind of wanted to be in Stoke Bishop or Mannor but acc I think Hiatt Baker catered is a bit too expensive for me :/ sorry

ReputationRep:
    I dont think 2 people can just change places unannounced. If you want to move halls you should contact the university since if all that really matters is getting self catered im sure there will be somewhere they can put you.

ReputationRep:
    Like it or lump it. Be grateful that you were offered any accommodation at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #ChaosKass)
    alright mate. Everyone gets accommodation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #ChaosKass)
    This isn't free accommodation so i don't see why you should be so grateful you're offered some. When someone performs a service you pay for are you particularly grateful? When you buy a pack of mints are you grateful to the storekeeper for selling them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marked Target)
    This isn't free accommodation so i don't see why you should be so grateful you're offered some. When someone performs a service you pay for are you particularly grateful? When you buy a pack of mints are you grateful to the storekeeper for selling them?
    Just a TSR troll, have a look through their post history. There's some pretty wacky stuff about church and God etc.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.