Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, my university sent of my student finance along with my orginal passport and evrrything needed last week Thursday. Yesterday I recieved a email asking for Eligibility Evidence which I've also sent. I called my uni and they said you guys just need to update. I checked my account and my to do list doesn't ask for a Eligibility Evidence, it just asked for my passport which I've sent as well and it said not to worry if you've already sent that. This morning I receive another email saying they need Eligibility Evidence. I habeas sent everything and its not stated on my acciunt. Please help, what do I do ??? It's stressing me out.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi,

As we do not have access to your account on the student room I would advise you to call us on 0300 100 0607 so we can access your account and check if there is any other evidence that is outstanding.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'm having the same problem. I've called slc and I've been told I need to wait until 8th of September(2weeks from the day I sent my application) to update my status. I've been asked to send eligibility evidence and my parents tax declarations(I sent all of papers with my application) fingers crossed its gonna be changed soon and I won't have to be stressed out anymore. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michalwwa2)
    I'm having the same problem. I've called slc and I've been told I need to wait until 8th of September(2weeks from the day I sent my application) to update my status. I've been asked to send eligibility evidence and my parents tax declarations(I sent all of papers with my application) fingers crossed its gonna be changed soon and I won't have to be stressed out anymore. Good luck
    Hey, I rang them and they just needed to update their system so it all ended up ing fine but I'm still waiting for be approved, almost 3 weeks in now. How's yours going ?

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.