The Student Room Group

Maths linear AQA

Who else thinks the grade boundries are extremely high?
Also how did you find the paper and what do you think you have achieved?

150 - A*
125 - A
93 - B
Pressuming this is maths linear B?
I think these are so so high, there are higher than Edexcel's (as theirs is out of 200) :frown: I do think the papers were okay but I'm not expecting an A* with those boundaries. wbu?
Reply 2
Original post by jazz_xox_
I think these are so so high, there are higher than Edexcel's (as theirs is out of 200) :frown: I do think the papers were okay but I'm not expecting an A* with those boundaries. wbu?

Same. I think I got around 145 which should have been an A* 🙄

170/200 = 85%
150/175 = 85.7%

?? They're practically the same..
Original post by Chittesh14
170/200 = 85%
150/175 = 85.7%

?? They're practically the same..

I'm just saying that not as many people were mentioning the AQA ones too- maybe it's because less people do they exam, I don't know. good luck if you are getting results tomorrow :smile:
Original post by Fatimabibi_
Same. I think I got around 145 which should have been an A* 🙄

You might be pleasantly surprised, the unofficial mark schemes won't show method marks accurately. And even if you do get an A, it's still amazing (I know it probably won't make you feel better if you wanted an A* :frown:) good luck though :smile:
I'm just saying that not as many people were mentioning the AQA ones too- maybe it's because less people do they exam, I don't know. good luck if you are getting results tomorrow :smile:

Thanks, no I was just pointing out that both exams seemed to be 'easy asf' according to grade boundaries but probably weren't for some people. Thanks, I am going to fail badly. OOPS!
Original post by Chittesh14
Thanks, no I was just pointing out that both exams seemed to be 'easy asf' according to grade boundaries but probably weren't for some people. Thanks, I am going to fail badly. OOPS!

Yes they do ! Either that or they just want us all to fail :colondollar: and i'm sure you've done better than you think

Quick Reply

Latest