Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Who else thinks the grade boundries are extremely high?
    Also how did you find the paper and what do you think you have achieved?

150 - A*
    125 - A
    93 - B

ReputationRep:
    Pressuming this is maths linear B?
    I think these are so so high, there are higher than Edexcel's (as theirs is out of 200) I do think the papers were okay but I'm not expecting an A* with those boundaries. wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazz_xox_)
    I think these are so so high, there are higher than Edexcel's (as theirs is out of 200) I do think the papers were okay but I'm not expecting an A* with those boundaries. wbu?
    Same. I think I got around 145 which should have been an A* 🙄

ReputationRep:
    170/200 = 85%
    150/175 = 85.7%

?? They're practically the same..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chittesh14)
    170/200 = 85%
    150/175 = 85.7%

?? They're practically the same..
    I'm just saying that not as many people were mentioning the AQA ones too- maybe it's because less people do they exam, I don't know. good luck if you are getting results tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fatimabibi_)
    Same. I think I got around 145 which should have been an A* 🙄
    You might be pleasantly surprised, the unofficial mark schemes won't show method marks accurately. And even if you do get an A, it's still amazing (I know it probably won't make you feel better if you wanted an A* ) good luck though

ReputationRep:
    I'm just saying that not as many people were mentioning the AQA ones too- maybe it's because less people do they exam, I don't know. good luck if you are getting results tomorrow
    Thanks, no I was just pointing out that both exams seemed to be 'easy asf' according to grade boundaries but probably weren't for some people. Thanks, I am going to fail badly. OOPS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chittesh14)
    Thanks, no I was just pointing out that both exams seemed to be 'easy asf' according to grade boundaries but probably weren't for some people. Thanks, I am going to fail badly. OOPS!
    Yes they do ! Either that or they just want us all to fail and i'm sure you've done better than you think

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.