Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i feel like i'm going far too sensible. i went to bed 11ish friday and last night we went to a bbq and instead of heading into liverpool (we were halfway there anyway) we got a chinese and had an early night... i miss th days of going to bed 4 and getting up at 7 for work.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Ouch my head. I went out last night, got in at 5, got up at 6, and worked 7-3. I feel super!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    lol, what did you do?
    what exactly did i do? ummmm let's just say it was a good night eh neha p

ReputationRep:
    I spent it on the plane home from Rhodes. I hate long journeys, and especially return flights as I hate coming home. Going away again on Tues tho!! hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaSSS)
    what exactly did i do? ummmm let's just say it was a good night eh neha p
    So really, you should think about posting in the "At what age did you lose it?" thread.

ReputationRep:
    I went to a birthday party last night. We got so lashed that my mate got knocked down by a parked car. Went clubbing afterwards as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    So really, you should think about posting in the "At what age did you lose it?" thread.
    Lol, I don't think it was that

ReputationRep:
    I had a great night...ish.

Ive been at NASS festival for the last 3 days (duno if anyone has heard of it)...www.meanfiddler.com...and got absolutely wasted both nights, i mean seriously i have never been that drunk in my life. but yeh, last night awesome; watched inme, jesse james, the aspects, dirty sanchez, matt hoffman, awesome flatland and half pipe...very drunk, was sick at 2am but after that i was merry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangina)
    With tiny kates? A bit of the old in and out? You sly old dog!
    :rolleyes: he wishes

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.