This discussion is closed.
thenarbisbanned
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Anyone else off to this today? Im about to go to the civic centre see how much tickets are etc..should be pretty cool to see all the best natural UK bodybuilders in one building!
roseonthegrave
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by thenarbisbanned)
Anyone else off to this today? Im about to go to the civic centre see how much tickets are etc..should be pretty cool to see all the best natural UK bodybuilders in one building!
Sounds vaguely homoerotic. Have fun, anyway.
musicbloke
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

just watch out they don't try to beat you up.

MB
roseonthegrave
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by musicboy)
just watch out they don't try to beat you up.

MB
Hey! You're back. See, I'm pretty astute this morning .

Did you have fun?
thenarbisbanned
Rep:
?
Why would they try and beat me up? I know you live a secluded life but its rare that people go around beating others up for no reason..
roseonthegrave
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Why would they try and beat me up? I know you live a secluded life but its rare that people go around beating others up for no reason..
I don't know, maybe if you tried to hit on one of them they might get a tad annoyed.
musicbloke
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I live in london which is exactly the reason I know people do beat eachother up for no reason.

MB
thenarbisbanned
Rep:
?
(Original post by roseonthegrave)
I don't know, maybe if you tried to hit on one of them they might get a tad annoyed.
Why would I try and 'hit on one' of them?
roseonthegrave
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Why would I try and 'hit on one' of them?
You asked "Why would they try and beat me up?", that might be a reason that answers your question.
thenarbisbanned
Rep:
?
I live in london which is exactly the reason I know people do beat eachother up for no reason.

MB
Maybe you missed the word RARE in my sentence, go read it again.
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

MB
i concur.

have fun anyway !
thenarbisbanned
Rep:
?
Having discovered tickets are £10, I dont think Ill be going anymore, bloody rip off. :mad:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (31)
20%
No (124)
80%

Watched Threads