Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else off to this today? Im about to go to the civic centre see how much tickets are etc..should be pretty cool to see all the best natural UK bodybuilders in one building!

(Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    Anyone else off to this today? Im about to go to the civic centre see how much tickets are etc..should be pretty cool to see all the best natural UK bodybuilders in one building!
    Sounds vaguely homoerotic. Have fun, anyway.

ReputationRep:

just watch out they don't try to beat you up.

MB

(Original post by musicboy)
    just watch out they don't try to beat you up.

MB
    Hey! You're back. See, I'm pretty astute this morning .

Did you have fun?

ReputationRep:
    Why would they try and beat me up? I know you live a secluded life but its rare that people go around beating others up for no reason..

Why would they try and beat me up? I know you live a secluded life but its rare that people go around beating others up for no reason..
    I don't know, maybe if you tried to hit on one of them they might get a tad annoyed.

ReputationRep:
    I live in london which is exactly the reason I know people do beat eachother up for no reason.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseonthegrave)
    I don't know, maybe if you tried to hit on one of them they might get a tad annoyed.
    Why would I try and 'hit on one' of them?

Why would I try and 'hit on one' of them?
    You asked "Why would they try and beat me up?", that might be a reason that answers your question.

ReputationRep:
    I live in london which is exactly the reason I know people do beat eachother up for no reason.

MB
    Maybe you missed the word RARE in my sentence, go read it again.

ReputationRep:

MB
    i concur.

have fun anyway !

ReputationRep:
    Having discovered tickets are £10, I dont think Ill be going anymore, bloody rip off. :mad:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2004
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.